Skip to content
- Applications for affiliate membership of an undergraduate or graduate student organization shall be nominated to the Steering Committee by themselves or someone else from the group.
- Applications must include the following, sent to the Center Director:
- a description of the interests of the group and key departments and programs the group regards as core to their intellectual community on campus.
- This information will be posted on the Center website unless the student requests that it be omitted for some reason.
- The Steering Committee approves affiliate status by a majority vote.
- Group affiliates are expected to participate regularly in Center activities, to spread word about Center events, and are encouraged to initiate their own activities under Center auspices. If they fail to do so actively, the Director can recommend to the Steering Committee that their associate status be rescinded.